- There are some key points to remember when using text/line art in your designs:
- Make sure text is at least 8pt - very small text can look good on screen but does not print well.
- Try to keep text in bold colours, made up of one or two inks only (C, M, Y or K).
- When printing lines in a solid or dark colour, make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt. If you're using a lighter colour, we recommend 1pt.
- Make sure all fonts are embedded or outlined.
- Save your designs using the 'Adobe PDF/X-1a:2001' preset, where possible.
- Remove any cutting, crop or trim marks. These are applied by MOO, as we send your files to print.
If you want to try your existing design on one of our templates, head over to the artwork guidelines and templates FAQ.