Some ad-blocking applications, anti-virus software, and certain network restrictions can keep the payment fields from appearing at checkout. You might be seeing the same as the image below:
To fix this we recommend trying the following:
- Temporarily disabling any ad-blocking extension or software.
- Checking out in an incognito/private browsing window.
- Chrome: Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + N
- Firefox: Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + P
- Safari: Cmd + Shift + N
- Switching browsers
- Checking out as a Guest using Paypal.
- If you are using a VPN, temporarily disable it.
This may also happen if there is a formatting error in the billing or shipping address, especially if your browser auto-filled some of the fields. To resolve this, we recommend going back to re-enter your billing and shipping address, making sure that:
- Each part of the address is in the correct field (a company name is only needed if it is a business address)
- There are no typos or extra spaces
- The correct country has been selected
- The postcode has been entered
- A phone number has been provided
- The shipping address is not a PO Box
If, after following the above steps, the payment screen remains blank, please contact our Customer Service team to investigate further.